Anxiety and Depression
Addressing mental health is vital to your overall wellness. Two of the most common counseling services we provide are for those who are feeling anxious and/or depressed. Anxiety and depression are treatable conditions and should not be ignored.
At Wellness Connection, we offer a range of treatment options for anxiety and depression and have helped clients reduce symptoms and improve their quality of life.
Anxiety is a usual and typical reaction to a stressful, tense, or worrying situation; however, it is important to pay attention to the level of intensity and duration of your anxiety symptoms. If your intense symptoms last longer than six months, you may be struggling with an anxiety disorder.
Mental health treatment counselors categorize depression as a mood disorder that can cause hopelessness, intense sadness, and emptiness or loss. If you notice these feelings interfering with your day-to-day interactions for over two weeks, please reach out to us. You do not need to work through this alone; we are here to help!
Our nonjudgmental, supportive approach to therapy will help you work through your anxiety and/or depression. Start your journey to healing today!
Symptoms of Anxiety and Depression
- Difficulty falling asleep due to worrying thoughts
- Having trouble concentrating
- Feeling restless
- Experienced an increased heart rate
- Rapid breathing
- Feeling sad, empty, or hopeless
- Mood swings/changes
- Loss of interest in hobbies
- Withdrawing from your family and/or social circle
- Changes in your eating and sleeping habits
- Impaired cognitive functions, leading to slower thinking and talking